Gyms, Shops, Lobbies

We don't need to tell you that consumers are aware of the choices they have when it comes to where they shop, eat, workout and conduct business.  Our culture has become very focused on comfort and convenience. 

As a business owner you have to not only provide the best experience for your customers in the products and services that you offer, you have to bring in the amenities that they have come to expect while they dine, workout or wait for services.

Over the years our business team has discovered that most owners have an understanding of about 10% of the basic benefits associated with integrating DirecTV into their business but many had not been aware of the other 90% of the ways to use the technology to separate their business from the competition in benefits to customers as well as the overall flow and tools that help them run business in a better, more seamless way that increases revenue and reduce losses.

Our team helps business owners just like you everyday.  We work with you to create a solution that works for your business that is unique and gets you the immediate results that you've been looking for.

Take a look at these business tools or call our team at 1-888-203-7686 or you can use our quick request form and we'll reach out to you.

 
Healthcare

Patient satisfaction may cost you in hard dollars. When your payments are linked to patient...

 
Long Term Care

Better Reasons to choose your facility. Increasing your retention and lowering your expenses....

 
Gyms, Shops, Lobbies

DIRECTV. It makes everything better.
Make working out or waiting in line a more enjoyable...

 
directv for offices

DirecTV Sat & Internet offers news and information packages from DIRECTV that will inspire a...

 
RV Parks, Campgrounds, Marinas

Visitors are looking for the best experience. You're now able to offer unmatched technology to...

 

Five-Star Programming at an Economy Rate

DirectTV Sat offers two great options for...

 
Bars and Restaurants

Increase your profits and reduce your losses. Learn how now.

 
Apartments, Condos and Dorm Rooms

Offer your residents this great service and they will be long-lasting tenants.
Whether you...

 

Location


DirecTV Sat

A division of Bandwidth Options, Inc.
150 N. Santa Anita Ave
Suite 300
Arcadia, CA 91006


 

 

Contact

Call 888-203-7686

Email

 

Newsletters

Use this to keep in touch with your customers